Mid-Level .NET Developer
Requisition Number: 302104
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Job Id : 302104
Our client is seeking a Mid-Level .NET Developer to join their team in a full-time, permanent role.
This is a full time, direct hire opportunity.
Due to federal clearance requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen and able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
- At least 4 years of general IT experience
- At least 2 years of help desk experience, working with a ticket tracking system
- Skilled in Windows OS (all variations)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in writing technical communication
- Ability to work collaboratively with team members
- Excellent troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Ability to carefully follow and document processes and procedures
- Experience working with Microsoft SharePoint
Job ID: 302104
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts