BI Developer (Informatica)
New York, NY
Requisition Number: 307292
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 307292
Our well known, industry-leading client is seeking a BI Developer with expertise in Informatica to join their dedicated team.
Rate: $75 - $80/hour W-2
Requirements of the BI Developer (Informatica):
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in Computer Science or a related discipline
- 5+ years of experience developing enterprise software
- Must have strong development experience in Informatica and related technologies (Informatica Data Quality, Informatica Datamasking)
- Hands on experience in writing Unix Shell Scripts
- Proven record of complex business requirements handling
- Self-motivated and team-oriented; able to work both autonomously and effectively as part of a geographically dispersed team
- Proven track record of delivering complex product features including design, requirements scoping and implementation
- Strong problem solving, troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Working knowledge on databases and database fundamentals is mandatory
- Familiarity with Linux OS and basic scripting knowledge is mandatory
- Excellent communication, organization and interpersonal skills
- Experience with Data Security, Data Encryption/Decryption a plus
Job ID: 307292
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts