Junior Sales Operations Reporting Analyst
Requisition Number: 307454
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 307454
Our client is a leader in enabling businesses and service providers to deliver information technology as a service (ITaaS). Our client helps IT departments to store, manage, protect and analyze their most valuable assets in a more agile, trusted and cost-efficient way. They are currently looking for a Junior Sales Operations Reporting Analyst to join their team.
Responsibilities of the Junior Sales Operations Reporting Analyst:
- Support continuous improvement efforts related to data and account accuracy and quality
- Develop and maintain reports related to sales territories and assignments
- Support training efforts for the organization
- Oversee user provisioning for the territory management system
- Help maintain sales order assignment rules data
- Help analyze sales order assignment accuracy on a monthly basis
- Help oversee critical data processes including integration with other sales and marketing systems
Requirements of the Junior Sales Operations Reporting Analyst:
- Strong ability to manipulate large data sets
- Ability to work in a team based, collaborative setting
- Excellent customer service skills; proven ability to interact with internal business clients
- Exceptional communication skills, written and verbal
- Working knowledge of SQL with the ability to build basic queries
- Experience building relational databases
- Proficiency in MS Excel, MS Access
- Ability to multi-task and work independently in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Knowledge of/experience with territory management function for B-to-B, high-tech company
- Knowledge of commission/sales order assignment processes
- Sales Operations and/or Sales Productivity experience
- Experience administering and driving enhancements for Salesforce.com
Job ID: 307454
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts