Associate Desktop Systems Specialist
Requisition Number: 307456
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 307456
We are seeking entry level desktop support talent for a long term engagement. Ideal individual must be eager to grow technical knowledge while being able to provide world class end to end user support.
You Must Have:
- Customer service experience (highly preferred)
- Remote support experience (highly preferred)
- Driven to solve user problems and make their day
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal, and presentation)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Willingness to learn and improve, both yourself and your surroundings
- Mac and Windows troubleshooting experience
- Familiarity with complementary technologies: Active Directory, basic networking, mobile devices
- Ability to lift 25 lbs
- Night and weekend availability (rotational)
Job ID: 307456
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts