Requisition Number: 307469
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Job Id : 307469
Our innovative financial services client fosters an environment of collaboration. If you're looking to work in a place where your input is valued, they're currently seeking an Integration Engineer to join their dedicated team in Austin!
This is a long term contract opportunity with a comprehensive benefits package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilities of the Integration Engineer:
- Focus on the day to day operational duties
- Provide troubleshooting support for system connectivity failures
- Assess and troubleshoot ticket flow
- Rebuild integrations to make them more robust
Requirements of the Integration Engineer:
- Solid background in integration engineering
- Proficiency in SQL, with the ability to extract data from a data warehouse
- Familiarity with cloud-based systems
- Experience working with NetSuite, Salesforce, and Workday
- Experience with REST/SOAP API governance, platform, and technologies
Job ID: 307469
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts