Requisition Number: 307486
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 307486
Our highly regarded global client is seeking a Network Engineer to join their team.
Responsibilities of the Network Engineer:
- Work collaboratively to troubleshoot and resolve network connectivity issues
- Monitor network connectivity to ensure all users are appropriately connected
- Provide troubleshooting efforts for all hardware issues
- Make necessary changes to enhance telecommunications performance
Requirements of the Network Engineer:
- At least 7 years of directly relevant experience
- Experience troubleshooting and supporting across Cisco families of products
- Demonstrated success in very complex network environments
- Experience with capacity planning and selecting the appropriate technology
- Experience with Frame Relay VPN network
- Hands-on experience with the most common layer 1 technologies
- Hands-on experience with Network Analyzers
Job ID: 307486
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts