Requisition Number: 307533
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 307533
Our globally recognized client is a trusted source for independent cyber-security guidance. With a strong basis in security testing and extensive threat detection capabilities, they offer an unparalleled Cloud Platform for Continuous Security Validation. This platform measures security control effectiveness and offers insights in real time. This is the preferred methodology of many of the world's leaders in industry.
Our client is currently seeking a passionate, creative, and motivated Product Owner to join their dedicated team. Exceptional problem solving capabilities and communication skills are a must.
Responsibilities of the Product Owner:
- Lead and mentor Scrum teams throughout the adoption of the security tool
- Work with Scrum teams to implement the security platform strategy
- Guide Agile Scrum teams and business stakeholders through the implementation
- Assess value and prioritize to ensure that work is focused on maximum value streams in alignment with product strategy
- Manage the product life cycle from requirements to prioritization to product release
- Provide comprehensive documentation of progress and deliverables
- Ensure development remains focused on business value and alignment with product vision
- Drive consensus and enthusiasm among employees and management
- Manage change requests; collaborate across teams to prioritize requests
Requirements of the Product Owner:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent experience required
- At least 5 years of experience as a Product Manager/Owner/Analyst for a security or networking product
- Experience developing cloud SaaS and/or security products and services
- Deep understanding of Agile methodologies
- Technical understanding of products
- Current on industry standards and best practices
- Solid understanding of the product lifecycle
- Ability to be innovative, strategic, and analytical in problem solving
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build strong interpersonal relationships across all levels of the organization
Job ID: 307533
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts