Requisition Number: 307538
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 307538
Our growing client is seeking a dedicated Data Analyst to join their team based in Washington, DC.
Responsibilities of the Data Analyst:
- Analyze and interpret large data sets to identify potentially sensitive content
- Assess the sufficiency of data to guide effective analysis
- Identify, collect, review, and produce data relevant to security or regulatory investigations
- Prepare documentation/deliverables for end client
- Participate in client meetings to review work
Requirements of the Data Analyst:
- Bachelor's in Computer Science or related analytical field
- At least 1 year of work experience in a consulting firm or similar
- Proficiency in database programming languages like SQL and PL/SQL
- Proficiency in database applications (SQL, MySQL, Oracle, MS SQL)
- Broad knowledge of programming and scripting languages like Python and C#
- Experience with ETL visualization tools (Pentaho Data Integration, Microsoft SSIS, Tableau)
- Motivated team player with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Job ID: 307538
Keywords: Data, Data Analysis, SQL, PL/SQL, MySQL, Oracle, MS SQL, Python, C#, ETL, Pentaho, MS SSIS, Tableau, Communication
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts