Requisition Number: 307547
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Job Id : 307547
Our innovative financial services client fosters an environment of collaboration. If you're looking to work in a place where your input is valued, they're currently seeking a Salesforce Developer to join their dedicated team in Austin!
This is a long term contract opportunity with a comprehensive benefits package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilities of the Salesforce Developer:
- Support Salesforce platform and environment
- Provide support for issue ticketing system
- Translate business requirements into technical designs and specifications
- Assist with QA testing, both internal and UAT
- Follow industry-standard and enterprise-level best practices
Requirements of the Salesforce Developer:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent experience
- At least 2 years of experience in Salesforce development
- Salesforce Developer certifications strongly preferred
- Experience with Sales and Service clouds required
- Experience with Marketing and Community clouds preferred
- Experience with Lightning Design System, App Builder and/or Components a plus
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
Job ID: 307547
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts