Requisition Number: 307569
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 307569
Our client is a Boston-based financial investment firm that serves over twenty million customers. They employ tens of thousands of individuals and manage trillions of dollars in assets. With almost a century of experience, this financial services company is an industry leader, both nationally and globally. Our client is known for being a great place to work, and they are looking for a couple of User Researchers to join their team.
Responsibilities of the User Researchers:
- Conduct user research to determine the future direction of enterprise website and applications, including mobile apps
- Implement a variety of methods to draw out feedback: focus groups, lab/online/remote usability studies, and more
- Collaborate closely with internal business clients to translate their business requirements into experiences that delight end users
- Lead all phases of usability test preparation
- Present findings, including actionable recommendations, to senior management
- Prepare reports on the outcome of usability studies
Requirements of the User Researchers:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field required
- Experience with user experience, usability, and/or user research
- Willing to learn through immersion in the financial services space
- Strong professional attitude with great professional flexibility
- Ability to quickly adapt research plans as needed
- Sense of humor, can-do attitude, and ongoing willingness to learn
- Fearless around new tools and technology
- Financial services experience preferred, but not required
- Strong MS Excel and PowerPoint skills preferred
- Strong capabilities on both Windows and Mac platforms
Job ID: 307569
Keywords: User Research, User Experience, UX, Usability, Focus Groups, Usability Studies, Windows, Mac, Financial Services
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts