IT Support Technician
South Tucson, AZ
Requisition Number: 307573
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 307573
Our client is a premier technology integrator with approximately 33,000 employees worldwide. With a strong commitment to supporting programs of national importance, our client is able to help solve our country’s most significant problems. They are currently looking for a IT Support Technician to join their incredible team.
Responsibilities of the IT Support Technician:
- Support and maintain computers in both Windows 7 and Windows 10 desktop environment
- Configure and support printers in a Windows network environment
- Provide Support and troubleshooting of common desktop applications to include, but not limited to:
- Microsoft Office Suite
- McAfee hard drive encryption
- Endpoint backup software
- Adobe Acrobat
- Microsoft Lync/Lync EV
- Perform remote desktop support utilizing remote assist applications (Lync, Bomgar, etc.)
- Provide comprehensive documentation of procedures and processes; ensure adherence to said policies
- Perform server and network equipment installation
Requirements of the IT Support Technician:
- Bachelor’s degree; or, high school diploma/GED and at least 4 years of related experience
Keywords: IT Support, Desktop Support, Technical Support, IT Support Specialist, Windows 7, Windows 10, Windows Network Support, Microsoft Office Suite, McAfee, Antivirus, Endpoint Backup software, Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Lync, Lync EV, Bomgar, Documentation, Policy Compliance, Server Installation, Network Installation, Tier 1 Support, Level 1 Support
Job ID: 307573
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts