Senior Network Engineer
New Hyde Park, NY
Requisition Number: 307599
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 307599
Our industry-leading client is seeking a Senior Network Engineer to join their dedicated team.
Responsibilities of the Senior Network Engineer:
- Lead engineering team to execute the network strategy
- Implement enterprise-level standardization across networking and security platforms
- Develop best practices for all Cisco, Juniper, and F5 platforms to drive standardization efforts
- Responsible for vendor management throughout the project life cycle
- Recommend emerging technologies related to network virtualization
Requirements of the Senior Network Engineer:
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of network design and architecture
- Solid understanding of firewalls and firewall management platforms (Palo Alto, Juniper, etc.)
- Knowledge of load balancing and routing and switching technologies and protocols
- Experience and knowledge of Cisco and F5 Networks product lines
- Knowledge of VPN technologies, including client VPN technologies (Cisco VPN Concentrator)
- Excellent troubleshooting abilities
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- AWS knowledge or automated scripting experience is a plus
Keywords: Senior Network Engineer, Network Engineer, Cisco, Juniper, F5, Palo Alto, VPN, VPN Concentrator, Troubleshooting, Communication, AWS
Job ID: 307599
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts