Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO)
Requisition Number: 307611
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 307611
Our well respected client is seeking an experienced Information Systems Security Officer to join their team.
This is a very long term contract with a comprehensive benefits package.
Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen with the ability to obtain a Top Secret Clearance.
Responsibilities of the Information Systems Security Officer:
- Develop audits and self inspection programs
- Develop methods and tools for audit review
- Perform vulnerability scanning and recommend best measure to mitigate threat
- Develop and maintain formal IT security plan
- Assist with security education and training and general security efforts
Requirements of the Information Systems Security Officer:
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, IT, MIS, or related technical field
- At least 5 years of IT security experience in DoD security
- Technical background; experience with securing Linux, Windows OS and virtualization technologies
- Experience with vulnerability scanning tools (RETINA, WASP, SECSCN, SCAP, NESSUS)
- Experience with audit reduction tools and endpoint security products
- DoD 8570 IAM Level I Baseline Certification required
Job ID: 307611
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts