Mobile Systems Administrator
Requisition Number: 307620
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 307620
Our client located in the Cincinnati area is looking for a talented Mobile Systems Administrator with strong analytical skills, a team player attitude and a passion for improving Apple Mac OS X management infrastructure to join their team of highly collaborative engineers. In this role, you will be responsible for Mac OS X administration, OS imaging, encryption, security, application packaging, and systems automation for a large distributed Apple Mac environment.
Duration: 12-month+ Contract
Rate: $30.00-$40.00/hour offering full Medical, Dental, Vision & 401K
Required Experience of the Mobile Systems Administrator:
- Experience with Apple Mac hardware and administering/supporting Mac OS X in a medium to large enterprise
- Experience with a wide range of infrastructure, including but not limited to Operating Systems, Device Management, and client systems.
- Mac OS X knowledge and Engineering level experience with Mac OS X imaging and application packaging
- High proficiency with centralized Mac OS X security, encryption, and policy management as well as Active Directory integration.
- Experience with OS X automation and systems programming such as AppleScript, Perl, Bash, or Objective-C
Preferred Experience of the Mobile Systems Administrator:
- Experience with installation and configuration of Xcode, Homebrew, Squid Proxy, or GitLab
- Experience building and testing Mac PKG bundles for deployments as well as deploying AppStore Apps through Filewave.
- Apple Certified Mac Technician (ACMT) or Certified Support Professional (ACSP)
- Experience with Filewave, Centrify, or DeployStudio Server are strong pluses #eg1989
For Immediate consideration, please email me a MS Word copy of your resume to: email@example.com
Keywords: Mac, OS X, Active Directory, AppleScript, Perl, Bash, Objective-C, Filewave, Xcode, Homebrew, Squid Proxy, GitLab, PKG, ACMT, ACSP, Centrify, DeployStudio Server
Job ID: 307620
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts