User Experience UI Designer
Owings Mills, MD
Requisition Number: 307572
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 307572
Our client is an American publicly owned investment firm that is headquartered in Baltimore, Maryland. For more than 75 years, our client has been dedicated to putting the customer first so they feel confident in investing through them. They are currently looking for a User Experience UI Designer to join their team.
Responsibilities of the User Experience UI Designer:
- Design UI and associated digital content to meet project needs
- Bring products to life, from concept to execution
- Adhere to enterprise branding standards
- Create wireframes, prototypes, and communicate research findings
- Shape effective cross-platform experiences to increase user engagement
Requirements of the User Experience UI Designer:
- At least 5 years in design and marketing communications or advertising
- Hands-on experience creating wireframes, prototypes, and visual designs
- Knowledge and experience with UX processes and research, with the ability to implement research results into designs
- Solid UI/visual design portfolio for presentation and discussion during interview
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud and Sketch
- Knowledge and experience with Adobe Experience Manager (Test and Target)
- Innovator with strong problem solving skills
- Financial industry and B2B marketing experience a plus
Keywords: User Expereince UI Designer, UX, UI, Designer, Design, Wireframes, Prototypes, Research, User Engagement, Marketing Communications, Advertising, Visual Design, Adobe Creative Cloud, Sketch, Adobe Experience Manager, Financial Services, B2B Marketing
Job ID: 307572
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts