Senior Agile Coach
Requisition Number: 307625
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 307625
Our financial services client is seeking an enterprise-level Senior Agile Coach to join their team. Eliassen Group Senior Agile Coaches support multiple teams through an Agile transition and work with management to resolve issues relating to dependencies between these teams. The Senior Agile Coach will be responsible for ensuring that the technical environment and team knowledge is in place to ensure the projects can operate in an Agile manner.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Experience with various (5+) engagements standing up multiple teams to operate utilizing Agile Project Management and Software Development Practices
- Experience educating on the following topics, and experience configuring, and teaching others how to use at least 1 tool associated with each topic, and at least 2 tools in 2 additional topics: Software Configuration Management, Deployment, Continuous Integration, Unit Test frameworks, Agile Project Management
- Extended track record of delivering team training in a manner than ensures knowledge transfer
- Specialized skill set in one of the following areas: Technical, Product Management, Project Management or User Experience
- Track record of resolving impediments that exist outside of the team environment – this might be working with line managers to prepare the technical environment for teams, or align team structure to ensure team success (e.g. collaborating with Enterprise Architecture group to on-board/off-board Enterprise Architects into a team for the first few sprints
- Strong understanding and ability to articulate the business value of specific Agile Practices
- Strong facilitation and diplomatic skills with the ability to read an organization and bring the right people into the team at the right time to get impediments resolved
- Up to date programming skills
- Deep understanding of refactoring including refactoring to patterns
- Deep understanding of emergent design/incremental architecture
Keywords: Senior Agile Coach, Agile, Scrum, Delivery, Training, Leader, Servant-Leader, Facilitation, Diplomacy
Job ID: 307625
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts