Senior UX/UI Designer
Requisition Number: 305698
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 305698
Our growing global client is seeking a Senior UX/UI Designer to join their dedicated team based in Quincy, MA.
Responsibilities of the Senior UX/UI Designer:
- Help to create the UX architecture and guides for branding consistency
- Contribute to engaging user interfaces in a team setting
- Take a user-centric approach to design while ensuring business goals are met
- Conduct research and synthesize findings into new development
- Build wireframes, mockups, and prototypes
- Work with product owners to develop new product ideas
- Coordinate UX activities across US brands
Requirements of the Senior UX/UI Designer:
- Bachelor's degree in Design or equivalent professional experience
- At least 3 years of experience as a UX Designer, Information Architect, or similar position
- Experience conducting research, presenting results, and taking action based on these results
- Experience with cross-platform and mobile compatibility
- Proficiency in design tools such as Sketch, Invision, and Keynote
- Excellent communication, presentation, and persuasion skills
Keywords: Senior UX/UI Designer, Information Architect, User Experience, User Interface, Branding, UX Architecture, Wireframes, Mockups, Prototypes, Design, Research, User Research, Sketch, Invision, Keynote, Communication, Presentation
Job ID: 305698
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts