Requisition Number: 307602
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 307602
Our client is a leading American bank holding company with nearly a thousand branches across the country. Our client has been an innovator in the industry, doing everything from helping pioneer the mass marketing of credit cards in the 1990’s to the sponsorship of NCAA Bowl Games. Our client currently has a need for a Scrum Master to join their team in Richmond, VA.
Responsibilities for the Scrum Master:
- Coordinate project planning meetings, reviews, sprint and release planning and additional activities as necessary
- Document and communicate team progress
- Ensure adherence to Agile principles
- Assist the product owner as needed with backlog maintenance
- Enhance internal and external communications
- Assist the product owner with resolving defects and bugs
- Develop standards and best practices for the team
- Facilitate discussion and conflict resolution within the team
- Empower the product team to self-organize
Requirements of the Scrum Master:
- Certified Scrum Master with at least 2 years of project management experience and 1-2 years of Scrum Master experience
- Bachelor's degree or combination of relevant education and experience
- Ability to adapt and work with diverse personality types
- In-depth understanding of Agile software development methodologies, and procedures
- Superior communication, organizational, and time management skills
- Ability to inspire and mentor the team to reach their highest collective potential
- Collaborate with the team to make decisions
- Ability to problem solve in a timely manner while maintaining a high attention to detail
Job ID: 307602
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts