Infrastructure Project Manager / Scrum Master
Jersey City, NJ
Requisition Number: 307604
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 307604
Our industry-leading client is seeking an experienced Project Manager, well versed in Agile development methodologies, to take on the Infrastructure Project Manager / Scrum Master role.
Responsibilities of the Infrastructure Project Manager / Scrum Master:
- Lead development teams through the full software development life cycle, in accordance with enterprise project plans
- Effectively manage timeline and deliverables
- Resolve and escalate issues as needed
- Provide regular status updates to senior management
- Manage vendor and stakeholder relationships
- Work with business owners to fully understand business needs
- Ensure functional and technical solutions are approved before development
- Serve as the Scrum Master for infrastructure teams as needed
- Minimal travel is a possibility
Requirements of the Infrastructure Project Manager / Scrum Master:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, or related discipline
- At least 5 years of proven success leading cross-functional teams
- Technical competency; understanding of system development
- Experience planning and executing IT Infrastructure projects
- Formal Project Management training, with the ability to manage projects in a team setting
- Excellent communication, diplomacy, and influencing skills
- Exceptional communication skills, written and verbal, to communicate across all levels of the organization
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite and project management tools
- PMP preferred; Scrum Master experience preferred
Job ID: 307604
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts