Health IT Program Director
Requisition Number: 307675
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 307675
Our well established client is seeking a passionate Health IT Program Director to join their growing team.
This is a long term contract opportunity with a comprehensive benefits package for those who qualify.
Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident with the ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
Responsibilities of the Health IT Program Director:
- Develop strategic plans to facilitate business growth in coordination with senior executives, including the CEO
- Manage research to identify new opportunities for expansion/growth
- Develop program win strategy, technical approach, resources/personnel
- Oversee proposal effort to ensure win strategy is implemented
- Plan, implement, and manage performance of duties
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- PMP or PgMP certification
- ITIL v3 Foundation certification or experience with ITIL processes
- At least 10 years of project/program management experience
- At least 10 years of experience in a supervisory capacity of cross-functional teams
- Clear and effective communicator with the ability to explain complex concepts to both technical and nontechnical audiences
- Motivated self-starter; analytical and strategic thinker; ability to provide thought leadership
- Microsoft Office Suite, Project, and Visio proficiency
- Experience with one or more: Jira, TFS, Git, Serena, Subversion, Innotas, SharePoint, ServiceNow
- Agile certification(s) a plus
Job ID: 307675
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts