Agile Project Manager
Requisition Number: 307677
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 307677
Our well established client is seeking a Agile Project Manager to join their growing team.
This is a long term contract position with a comprehensive benefits package for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Agile Project Manager:
- Responsible for planning and carrying out project from end to end
- Allocate resources, organize and motivate Agile teams to deliver high quality project deliverables
- Lead and manage cross-functional teams through the entire SDLC, while regularly reporting project status to stakeholders
- Manage several projects concurrently using Agile methodologies in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Take on other roles as needed to drive project completion
- Develop and maintain documentation
Requirements of the Agile Project Manager:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science, or related field
- PMP certification required
- CSM (Certified Scrum Master), PMP-ACP, or Kanban certification required
- At least 3 years of hands-on Agile PM/Scrum Master experience
- Experience and skill in project management tools like Jira
- Experience and skill in Microsoft Office Suite, SharePoint, Visio, and Project
- Exceptional communication and customer relations skills, detail-oriented
- ITIL v3 Foundation certification is a plus
Job ID: 307677
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts