Product Delivery Manager
Requisition Number: 307444
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Job Id : 307444
Our technology-focused client is a consistent innovator within their field. They are currently seeking an experienced Product Delivery Manager to join their dedicated team.
This is a full-time, permanent position.
Responsibilities of the Product Delivery Manager:
- Fully accountable for the implementation project from end to end, including the overall success of the project
- Define and prioritize requirements and work with engineering teams to build them
- Establish and develop close working partnerships with internal and external stakeholders
- Manage stakeholder expectations regarding time line, cost, and scope
- Ensure project is on track to meet key objectives, timelines, and budgets
Requirements of the Product Delivery Manager:
- At least 5 years of experience in software business analysis, product management, and project management
- Experience at a professional consulting firm, working with external clients
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills - verbal, written, and presentation
- World class project management skills
- Familiarity with SQL, database design and development
- Knowledge of SDLC and Agile practices
Keywords: Product Delivery Manager, Responsible, Accountable, Lead, Guide, Communication, Business Analysis, Product Management, Project Management, Consulting, SQL, Database Design, Database Development, SDLC, Agile
Job ID: 307444
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts