3rd Shift Data Center Support Engineer
Requisition Number: 307695
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 307695
Our client is a leader in enabling businesses and service providers to deliver information technology as a service (ITaaS). Our client helps IT departments to store, manage, protect and analyze their most valuable assets in a more agile, trusted and cost-efficient way. They are currently looking for a Data Center Support Engineer to join their team.
Responsibilities of the Data Center Support Engineer:
- Perform hardware installation, configuration, and maintenance
- Support a virtualized infrastructure environment (DHCP, PXE, LDAP, etc.)
- Provide support for tickets related to hardware and configuration issues
- Help to track/manage assets and inventory
Requirements of the Data Center Support Engineer:
- At least 4 years of experience in a Linux and Windows environment
- High proficiency Linux environment is required
- In-depth knowledge of SAN systems (FC and iSCSI)
- Experience with VMware and vSphere
- Ability to work well independently
- Excellent communication skills
Job ID: 307695
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts