Adobe Suite Support Consultant
Requisition Number: 307629
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 307629
Our client is a leader in the financial services industry, with business operations in dozens of countries around the world. This company is a market leader with over two centuries of experience and manages over $200 billion in assets. They are currently seeking a contract Adobe Suite Support Consultant to join their team.
Responsibilities for the Adobe Suite Support Consultant:
- Ability to program design, code, benchmark test, debug, and document
- Maintenance and oversight on apps dealing with the overall operating system, including sophisticated file maintenance routines
- Strong working technical knowledge of all phases of software systems programming apps
- Ability to instruct, direct, and oversee the work of other system programmers
- Evaluate new and current software products
- Act as a project coordinator over multiple applications
Requirements of the Adobe Suite Support Consultant:
- At least 3 years of hands on technical experience
- Working knowledge of Abode products such as AEM, Campaign, and Connect is a plus
- Tableau admin skills are preferred
Keywords: Design, Code, Support, Debug, Document, AEM, Campaign, Connect, Tableau, Maintain
Job ID: 307629
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts