ODI ETL Developer
Requisition Number: 307657
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 307657
Our client is an independent health insurance organization that provides services to more than one hundred million Americans. They are committed to a philosophy of corporate social responsibility. Our client is looking for a ODI ETL Developer to join their team in Boston.
Responsibilities of the ODI ETL Developer:
- Develop project-specific deliverables from the enterprise data warehouse environment
- Create ETL jobs to load external feeds into warehouse tables
- Modify existing ETL jobs in ODI
- Develop data extracts from the DW using ODI
- Provide technical support for UAT and Integration testing envrionments
- Perform performance tuning of ETL processes
- Automate ETL and document processes for production team
Requirements of the ODI ETL Developer:
- Significant and substantial (at least 5 years) hands-on SQL experience in a large data warehousing environment
- Solid (at least 3 years) experience in Oracle Data Integrator, including at least 1 year with ODI 11g+
- Experience with Oracle, DB2 on AIX platform
- Ability to understand relational, star schema, and dimensional data models
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities
- Netezza experience is a plus
- Experience with Big Data technologies is a plus
Keywords: ODI, Oracle Data Integration, ETL, ODI 11g, Oracle, DB2, AIX, Relational Data Models, Star Schema Data Models, Dimensional Data Models, Communication, Prioritization, Netezza, Big Data, Hadoop
Job ID: 307657
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts