Requisition Number: 307663
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 307663
Our industry-leading client is seeking an Enterprise Architect to join their growing team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Enterprise Architect:
- Collaborate with stakeholders across the organization to develop overall strategy and vision for the organization
- Create the necessary architecture to implement the enterprise vision
- Continuously validate the alignment of business goals with technology
- Stay current on evolving best practices and help to facilitate the integration of these practices into enterprise architecture
- Provide leadership and expertise to stakeholders
- Foster an environment of collaboration, cooperation, and communication across the organization
Requirements of the Enterprise Architect:
- At least 15 years of IT experience, designing and implementing enterprise-level applications
- At least 5 years of experience creating and leading architectural governance programs
- High proficiency in architectural principles and technology
- Experience translating requirements into scalable, highly available system topology
- Exceptional communication, collaboration, and diplomacy skills
- Hands-on experience in application development in JEE, .Net or similar technology
Keywords: Enterprise Architect, Enterprise Architecture, JEE, .Net
Job ID: 307663
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts