Requisition Number: 307681
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 307681
Our well established client is seeking a Project Analyst to join their dedicated team.
Responsibilities of the Project Analyst:
- Develop KPIs related to spending and operational costs
- Act as the financial point of contact for planning and delivery teams
- Drive initiatives to both standardize processes and develop appropriate KPIs
- Facilitate monthly forecasting processes and ensure adherence to the process
- Help project leadership develop monthly and yearly accruals
- Maintain reports and performance documentation
Requirements of the Project Analyst:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- At least 3 years of related experience
- Recent Project Analyst experience with a focus on Investment and Project/Portfolio Planning
- Working knowledge of expense rules for internal software development
- Ability to analyze business performance and develop KPIs
- Experience with MS project or other project management tools
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite
- Exceptional communication skills, written and verbal
Job ID: 307681
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts