Requisition Number: 307697
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 307697
Our client is a government integrator headquartered in Bethesda, MD. They provide valuable information technology support to key United States government agencies, including the Department of Defense. Our client’s innovation technologies enable global security. Our client is currently seeking a Tools Administrator to join their valuable team.
Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident with the ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
Requirements of the Tools Administrator:
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline and at least 11 years of experience
- Strong knowledge and experience with Jira, Confluence, Nexus, Maven, OpenShift, and BitBucket
- Ability to integrate using customer scripting, development, and web services
- Strong knowledge and experience with Jenkins Pipeline, Jenkinsfile
- Proven capacity to develop plans, manage requirements, manage configuration, QA, and release management
- Knowledge of virtualization, cloud providers, containers
- Ability to work in a DevOps environment
- Experience with Agile project methodologies and the software development life cycle (SDLC)
Keywords: Tools Administrator, Jira, Confluence, Nexus, Maven, OpenShift, BitBucket, Custom Scripting, Web Services, Jenkins Pipeline, Jenkinsfile, QA, Virtualization, Cloud, Containers, DevOps, Agile, Software Development Life Cycle, SDLC, Clearance, Public Trust Clearance
Job ID: 307697
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts