Writer / Editor
College Park, MD
Requisition Number: 307564
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 307564
Our higher education client is dedicated to enriching the minds and lives of individuals through rigorous study and research. For over two centuries, they have provided a rich and diverse environment, allowing for the development of creative thought and innovative growth. Our client is seeking a Writer / Editor to join their team.
Responsibilities of the Writer / Editor:
- Cover internal community events
- Interview faculty and staff
- Write about people, key initiatives, and projects
- Facilitate dialogue between administration and employees
- Support efforts to strengthen internal communications and promote employee engagement
Requirements of the Writer / Editor:
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 5 years of work experience in communications, writing, or a related field
- Proven language, writing, interviewing, and editing skills
- Excellent collaboration and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work both independently and as a member of a team
- Keen attention to detail
Keywords: Writer, Editor, Internal Communications, Interview, Write, Higher Education, Detail-driven, Collaboration, Interpersonal
Job ID: 307564
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts