Requisition Number: 307699
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 307699
Our large government client is looking for an experienced Release Coordinator to support the DevOps/Release environment on a Social Security Administration (SSA) modernization program. This candidate will be responsible for coordinating across the technical teams to hit their release deliverables. This position sits on-site in Baltimore.
Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident with the ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
Requirements of the Release Coordinator:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- At least 11 years of professional experience
- Strong experience leading projects using Agile methodologies: TDD, CI/CD, User Stories, Continuous Testing, and Automated Testing
- Ability to work in a DevOps environment
- Proven ability to contribute throughout the SDLC
- Experience with Jira, Confluence, VersionOne, BitBucket, and Jenkins
- Knowledge of virtualization, cloud providers, and containers
- Ability to use Splunk
- Strong leadership and team building skills
- Exceptional and effective presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience with Selenium, Cucumber, Nexus, Maven, or OpenShift is a plus
- Understanding of Cloud based services is a plus
Keywords: Release Coordinator, Agile, TDD, Test Driven Development, CI/CD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Development, User Stories, Continuous Testing, Automated Testing, DevOps, SDLC, Jira, Confluence, VersionOne, BitBucket, Jenkins, Virtualization, Cloud, Containers, Splunk, Leadership, Team Building, Presentation, Communication, Selenium, Cucumber, Nexus, Maven, OpenShift, Cloud
Job ID: 307699
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts