Software Development Engineer in Test
Requisition Number: 307818
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 307818
Our client is dedicated to ensuring the integrity of the financial market and protecting investors. With over a dozen various “Best Places to Work” awards, our client has proven that a position with them is more than a just a job. They are currently looking for a Software Development Engineer in Test now to join their award winning team.
Responsibilities of the Software Development Engineer in Test:
- Plan testing efforts according to project scope and timeline
- Develop testing programs to address usability, impact, or performance
- Document software defects and report defects to software developers
- Monitor bug resolution efforts and track success
- Create/maintain databases of known test defects
- Test system modifications to prepare for implementation
- Identify, analyze, and document any problems with functioning or content
- Execute test plans, scripts, or procedures
Requirements of the Software Development Engineer in Test:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline
- At least 8 years of experience
- Substantial and significant development and programming experience
- Experience with automated testing tools and technologies
Keywords: Software Development Engineer in Test, SDET, Testing Planning, Testing Development, Defect Documentation, Automated Testing Tools
Job ID: 307818
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts