Requisition Number: 307846
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 307846
Our client is an international information technology and solutions consulting company. The company is committed to ensuring the safety and security of the United States through the delivery of innovative, next-generation IT solutions. They are currently seeking a Scrum Master to join their dedicated team.
Requirements of the Scrum Master:
- 3-5 years of Agile team facilitation experience (e.g. Scrum Master, Agile Facilitator, etc.)
- 1-2 years of program coaching/mentoring (2-3 portfolios, 5-10 teams)
- Well versed in a variety of Agile approaches (Scrum, Kanban, SAFe, Lean)
- CSP-SM or CSP-PO certification or equivalent
- Agile coaching certification (ICAgile ACC, CSC, etc. or equivalent)
- Experience providing program, portfolio and team level process, mentoring and coaching to senior leadership, portfolio managers and teams
- Experience providing training, to include Just In Time (JIT) training, to support new projects and team formations
- Experience with ad-hoc coaching and mentoring techniques
- Experience coaching and mentoring other Agile practitioners (Scrum Masters, facilitators, etc.)
- Experience with service desk/help desk approaches in an emerging Agile environment
- SAFe 4.5 certification - preferably SPC
Keywords: Scrum Master, Agile, Agile Facilitator, Coach, Mentor, Scrum, Kanban, SAFe, Lean, CSP-SM, CSP-PO, ICAgile ACC, CSC, Training, Just In Time Training, JIT Training, SAFe 4.5 SPC
Job ID: 307846
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts