Requisition Number: 307850
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 307850
Our highly regarded client is currently seeking a .Net Developer to design, develop, and support custom Intranet and Internet applications. Key applications include job board aggregation, time clock processing, and payroll check printing.
Responsibilities of the .Net Developer:
- Work with an array of technologies within the .Net environment
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues as they arise
- Utilize MS Team Foundation Server to track projects
- Assist in new application development on the front-end
- Provide data requests through ad-hoc queries
- Design and implement .Net solutions using C# and SQL Server
- Adhere to enterprise standards in all facets of design, development, testing, and implementation
- Provide regular project status updates to management
Requirements of the .Net Developer:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline or at least 6 years of work experience required
- At least 3 years of experience in application development within a .Net Framework (ASP.NET, ADO.NET, C#, OOD, SQL Server, Windows 2003/2008, R2 Server, IIS)
- At least 2 years of experience developing in Visual Studio 2008+ and Team Foundation Server
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to communicate across all levels of the organization
- Experience with 3rd party controls a plus
- Experience with large databases a plus
Keywords: .Net, Developer, Troubleshoot, Issue Resolution, MS Foundation Server, Application Development, Front-End, C#, SQL Server, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, OOD, Object Oriented Design, Windows 2003, Windows 2008, R2 Server, IIS, Visual Studio 2008, 3rd Party Controls, Large Databases
Job ID: 307850
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts