Requisition Number: 307894
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 307894
Our industry-leading client is seeking a QA Tester to join their dedicated team.
Responsibilities of the QA Tester:
- Create and execute test cases to support business needs
- Gain a complete understanding of individual deliverables
- Perform front end Web/UI testing and report test results
- Develop appropriate documentation of all testing artifacts
- Participate in cross-functional test plan/case reviews
- Ensure deliverables meet design specifications and requirements
- Identify any issues related to quality and escalate appropriately
Requirements of the QA Tester:
- At least 5 years of relevant QA experience
- At least 5 years of experience in large enterprise/e-business systems
- Bachelor's degree preferred but not required
- At least 2 years of experience using ALM/Quality Center test management software and processes
- Ability to write high performing test scripts
- Ability to create test cases from written or verbal specifications
- Ability to fix defects and bugs quickly and effectively
- Ability to translate technical requirements into test plans
- Ability to liaise across departments
- Expertise in Web/UI environments
Keywords: QA Tester, Quality Assurance, Test Cases, Web/UI Testing, Documentation, ALM/Quality Center, Test Scripts, Defect Resolution, Liaise
Job ID: 307894
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts