Senior SQL Database Administrator
Requisition Number: 307910
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 307910
Our well established client is seeking a Senior SQL Database Administrator to join their dedicated team.
Responsibilities of the Senior SQL Database Administrator:
- Plan, install, and configure new SQL Servers
- Provide day-to-day operational support and maintenance of databases
- Provide technical support, troubleshooting, and issue resolution related to databases
- Perform internal security audits and scans, identify vulnerabilities
- Plan and recommend SQL Server security strategy
- Organize and facilitate external audits
- Plan, implement, and maintain backup and disaster recovery solutions
- Ensure optimal database and server performance and availability
Requirements of the Senior SQL Database Administrator:
- At least 10 years of experience as a SQL Server DBA
- At least 5 years of experience with T-SQL and SQL Server Management Studio in SQL Server 2005/2008/2012
- At least 5 years of experience with a scripting or .Net language, managing SQL command files and C# programs in an automated environment
- Proficiency in all DBA tasks within SQL Server 2000 - 2014
- Ability to implement necessary security standards for databases
- Experience upgrading SQL Server databases
- Experience with configuration management tools
- Experience in the configuration and utilization of SQL Server monitoring tools
- Expertise in SSIS, SSRS, SSAS
- Ability to work in an Agile development environment
Keywords: Senior SQL DBA, Database Administrator, T-SQL, SQL Server Management Studio, SQL Server 2000 - 2014, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, Agile
Job ID: 307910
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts