Atlassian Product Administrator
Requisition Number: 307700
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 307700
Our client is a government integrator headquartered in Bethesda, MD. They provide valuable information technology support to key United States government agencies, including the Department of Defense. Our client’s innovation technologies enable global security. Our client is currently seeking a Atlassian Product Administrator to join their valuable team.
Requirements of the Atlassian Product Adminstrator:
- Bachelor's degree and at least 10 years of professional experience
- Expertise in Atlassian products
- In-depth understanding of Agile methodologies and all phases of the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Experience using and administering Jira, Confluence, and Trello
- Experience using and administering BitBucket, Git, integrations, and add-ons
- Skilled in Red Hat Satellite, Red Hat CloudForms, and OpenShift
- Experience with build tools: Nexus, Jenkins, Maven
- Demonstrated ability to work in a DevOps environment
Keywords: Atlassian, Administrator, Agile, Software Development Life Cycle, SDLC, Jira, Confluence, BitBucket, Git, Trello, Red Hat Satellite, Red Hat CloudForms, OpenShift, Nexus, Jenkins, Maven, DevOps
Job ID: 307700
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts