Requisition Number: 307921
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 307921
Our client is dedicated to ensuring the integrity of the financial market and protecting investors. With over a dozen various “Best Places to Work” awards, our client has proven that a position with them is more than a just a job. They are currently looking for a Java Developer now to join their award winning team.
The main function of a Java Developer is to design, develop, and implement web-based Java applications to support business requirements.
Responsibilities of the Java Developer:
- Utilize Java best practices to design, develop, and implement Java applications to support business requirements
- Produce technical specifications for the design or redesign of software applications
- Serve as a technical SME regarding modeling, simulation, and analysis
- Ensure development practices are in adherence to quality, security, and compliance standards
Requirements of the Java Developer:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline
- At least 5 years of experience, including Java/J2EE development
- Experience with the most recent version of Angular
- Experience with Core Java and Spring
- Experience with Oracle database
- Hands-on experience in the end to end development and deployment of large Java/J2EE projects
- Hands-on experience with iterative and Agile SDLC
- Expertise in Java best practices
- Experience with application and database servers
Keywords: Java, Developer, Subject Matter Expert, SME, J2EE, Angular, Core Java, Spring, Oracle, Agile, SDLC, Software Development Life Cycle
Job ID: 307921
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts