Business Process Expert
Requisition Number: 307924
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 307924
Our highly regarded client is seeking a Business Process Expert to join their dedicated team.
Responsibilities of the Business Process Expert:
- Participate in business process improvement initiatives and projects
- Lead programs to optimize existing business processes
- Assess organizational impact of business process changes
- Collaborate with business and technical teams to identify and document current and future processes
- Utilize business analysis, process modeling, and design tools to identify effective business processes
- Regularly communicate/document project statuses to both team and stakeholders
- Help to develop metrics for process measurement
Requirements of the Business Process Expert:
- Bachelor's degree preferred; or equivalent experience
- At least 3 years of experience in business process re-engineering
- Strong knowledge of SDLC and development methodologies
- Solid business analysis skills to document business processes
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple concurrent tasks or projects
- Ability to learn new applications and processes
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
Keywords: Business Process Expert, Business Process Improvement, Communication, Documentation, Software Development Life Cycle, SDLC, Software Development Methodologies, Business Analysis
Job ID: 307924
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts