Senior Software Engineer
Requisition Number: 307009
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 307009
Our well established client is seeking a Senior Software Developer to work on an engineering team to develop next generation robotics.
Due to federal security requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen.
Responsibilities of the Senior Software Engineer:
- Provide problem solving and implementation of robot protocols
- Design new subsystems for robot platforms
- Develop control applications for robot-related control stations
- Design and develop controls and interfaces for robots
- Participate in software requirements, design, and software acceptance reviews
- Participate in field data collection, analysis, and reporting
Requirements of the Senior Software Engineer:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering and at least 5 years of experience
- Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Robotics is a plus
- Experience developing C++ applications in a Linux environment
- Experience developing C# applications in a Windows environment
- Experience with the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Experience developing embedded applications for Micro Controllers
- Experience with bus protocols such as CAN, SPI, RS232, and I2C
- Working knowledge of C# 5.0 / .Net 4.5 or higher
- Experience in Python development
- Experience with multi-threaded application development
- Experience working with distributed system architecture
- Experience with field testing robotic systems
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Strong attention to detail and quality
- Motivated self-starter and problem solver
Job ID: 307009
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts