Embedded Controls Engineer
Requisition Number: 307153
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 307153
Our well established client is seeking an experienced Embedded Controls Engineer to join their dedicated team.
Responsibilities of the Embedded Controls Engineer:
- Gather product requirements, document these requirements, and work to fine tune the requirements
- Design, code, analyze, and document real-time applications to meet software requirements
- Write software test plans to ensure compliance with software requirements
- Utilize standards for robotics such as IOP/JAUS/ROS
- Write real-time software with C/C++ and Linux
- Participate in design reviews
Requirements of the Embedded Controls Engineer:
- Bachelor's of Science in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- At least 3 years of directly related software development experience
- Experience with C/C++; proficiency in Linux
- Multi-threaded application experience
- Experience developing real-time robotics with C/C++ and Linux
- Ability to work well in a team setting
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
Keywords: Embedded Controls Engineer, Real-Time Applications, IOP, JAUS, ROS, C, C++, Linux, Electrical Engineering, Multi-Threaded Applications, Real-Time Robotics, Communication
Job ID: 307153
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts