Requisition Number: 307831
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 307831
Our client is a leader in the financial services industry, with business operations in dozens of countries around the world. This company is a market leader with over two centuries of experience and manages over $200 billion in assets. They are currently seeking a Contract Python Developer to join their team.
Responsibilities of the Python Developer:
- Work on enterprise data integration for clients
- Use messaging standards like FIX SWIFT and custom XML formats
- Build frameworks for future extension to create data workflows
Requirements of the Python Developer:
- Expertise in Python, including knowledge of at least one framework (Flask, Django)
- Familiarity with Object Relational Mapper (ORM), including data integration abilities
- Understanding of security and compliance requirements
- Understanding of code versioning tools
- Experience with Jira and related tools
- Skilled in Unix and Linux, including familiarity with DevOps model
- Ability to work well within a team environment and independently
- Ability to manage time well to successfully complete projects on time
- Must work with strong ethics and integrity
Keywords: Python, Developer, Data Integration, FIX SWIFT, XML, Data Workflow Frameworks, Flask, Django, Object Relational Mapper, ORM, Code Versioning Tools, Jira, Unix, Linux, DevOps
Job ID: 307831
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts