Porfolio Planning Analyst
Requisition Number: 307429
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 307429
Our well established client is seeking a driven Portfolio Planning Analyst to join their dedicated team.
***Eligible candidates must be willing and able to work on a W-2 basis!***
Responsibilities of the Portfolio Planning Analyst:
- Develop and maintain portfolio change log to consistently track and report on portfolio changes
- Create reports to support review and awareness of the portfolio plan
- Coordinate work for presentation at monthly portfolio meetings
- Communicate processes, progress, and changes to the broader information systems audience
Requirements of the Portfolio Planning Analyst:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- At least 5 years of experience in IS/project support
- At least 2 years of experience in project portfolio planning
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Excellent management and meeting facilitation skills
- Project management related certifications preferred
Keywords: Portfolio Planning Analyst, Portfolio Plan, Project Support, Excel, PowerPoint, Information Systems
Job ID: 307429
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts