Senior Java Developer
Requisition Number: 306826
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 306826
Our client is a government integrator headquartered in Bethesda, MD. They provide valuable information technology support to key United States government agencies, including the Department of Defense. Our client’s innovation technologies enable global security. Our client is currently seeking a Senior Java Developer to join their valuable team.
Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident with the ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Senior Java Developer:
- Provide hands-on development support in the upgrade of Windows Server 2012 R2 to Apache Struts 2 (or Spring MVC)
- Upgrade jar files and test applications to ensure proper functioning
Requirements of the Senior Java Developer:
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field
- At least 11 years of professional experience
- Proficiency in Java and common libraries
- Demonstrated ability to deliver innovative solutions
- Ability to adhere to software development best practices
- Experience creating documentation
- Quick learner with the ability to work with minimal direction
- Web App frameworks: Struts 2
- Application servers: Windows Server 2012 R2, Apache Tomcat 8.0.28, JBoss AS
- Relational Database: MySQL 5.7
- XML, XSL, XSD, Schematron
- Strong public speaking skills
Keywords: Senior Developer, Java, Apache Struts 2, Clearance, Public Trust Clearance, Windows Server 2012 R2, Spring MVC, Apache Tomcat, JBoss AS, MySQL, XML, XSL, XSD, Schematron, Public Speaking
Job ID: 306826
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts