Senior Windows Systems Engineer
San Francisco, CA
Requisition Number: 307986
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 307986
Are you a windows engineer looking for a new challenge? Do you want to join a dynamic team driven by innovation? You would be responsible for building a large scale Windows infrastructure data center for our client in San Francisco. Let’s discuss more in detail on what you would be doing...
All applicants must be willing to work on a W-2 basis.
Responsibilities of the Senior Windows Systems Engineer:
- In this Windows Engineering role you will design, build and maintain a large scale enterprise infrastructure on a collaborative and forward thinking team
- Tired of paying more for ripped and patched up jeans? Get paid instead for patch management using SCCM
- Interested in automation? Put your PowerShell skills to the test by automating our client's server infrastructure
Requirements of the Senior Windows Systems Engineer:
- At least 5 years of progressive experience in Windows engineering and design
- In-depth knowledge of Windows fundamentals and concepts
- Advanced scripting experience (PowerShell or other tool)
- SCCM 2012 experience: build, deployment, configuration, and management
Keywords: Windows, Systems Engineering, Senior, PowerShell, SCCM, Patching, Automation
Job ID: 307986
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts