Requisition Number: 307991
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 307991
Our client is a leading American bank holding company with nearly a thousand branches across the country. Our client has been an innovator in the industry, doing everything from helping pioneer the mass marketing of credit cards in the 1990’s to the sponsorship of NCAA Bowl Games. Our client currently has a need for a Application Developer to join their team in Plano, TX.
Responsibilities of the Application Developer:
- Design, develop, implement, and maintain applications and code to meet business needs
- Build microservices, APIs, and data delivery services to support critical business applications
- Test and deploy code on premise and in the cloud (AWS)
- Work cross-functionally to streamline data product delivery
- Develop an understanding of new technologies as required
- Identify, resolve, and document data issues
- Create documentation for development requirements for database, applications, and operation system environment
Requirements of the Application Developer:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- At least 3 years of coding experience in data environments related to data transformations/integrations (Java, C++, GoLang, Scala, Python)
- At least 3 years of experience with relational databases (PostGresQL, SQL, Server, Oracle, TeraData, NoSQL)
- At least 3 years of experience in a Unix/Linux environment, including shell scripting
- At least 2 years of experience in AWS cloud technologies
- Experience in distributed architecture
- Proactive problem solver
Keywords: Application Developer, Microservices, APIs, AWS, Amazon Web Services, Documentation, Data Transformation, Data Integration, Java, C++, GoLang, Scala, Python, PostGresQL, SQL, Server, Oracle, TeraData, NoSQL, Unix, Linux, Distributed Architecture
Job ID: 307991
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts