Azure DevOps Engineer
Requisition Number: 308004
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 308004
Our well established client is seeking a dedicated Azure DevOps Engineer to join their team in Austin, TX.
All applicants must be willing to work on a W-2 basis.
Requirements of the Azure DevOps Engineer:
- At least 2 years of experience as a lead developer of builds and releases in either VSTS or TFS
- Experience with either VSTS Build and Release pipelines; or experience with Team Foundation Server on-premise (2017+)
- Understanding of the components of CI/CD related to Angular SPA and .Net Web API development
- At least 2 years of experience with Azure Resource Management PowerShell tools
- At least 2 years of experience using Git and GitFlow
- At least 1 year of direct Azure experience, including:
- Azure App Services
- Azure SQL Database
- Azure Storage
- Azure KeyVault
- Azure App Service Environment (v2)
- Azure Application Gateway
- Azure Virtual Networks
- Azure ARM templates/deployments
- Azure App Insights
Keywords: Azure, DevOps, Engineer, VSTS, TFS, Team Foundation Server, CI/CD, Angular SPA, .Net Web API, Azure Resource Management PowerShell, Git, GitFlow, Azure App Services, Azure SQL Database, Azure Storage, Azure KeyVault, Azure App Service Environment, Azure Application Gateway, Azure Virtual Networks, Azure ARM Templates, Azure ARM Deployments, Azure App Insights
Job ID: 308004
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts