Mid-Level DevOps Engineer
Requisition Number: 306813
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 306813
Our client is a leading provider of higher education information and services to individuals and their families. They are committed to developing technologies to ensure students have all the tools they may need to succeed. Our client is currently seeking a Mid-Level DevOps Engineer to join their dedicated team.
Responsibilities of the Mid-Level DevOps Engineer:
- Support automated solutions in AWS
- Accountable for work quality and developing quality criteria
- Use metrics to guide the feasibility of new initiatives and develop plans, including budget
- Develop code, build infrastructure as code
- Build automated tools to support continuous delivery pipeline
- Create design specifications, unit test, and documentation
Requirements of the Mid-Level DevOps Engineer:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- At least 5 years of experience in programming and infrastructure development
- At least 4 years of experience with AWS infrastructure as a code and CI/CD
- Experience with Atlassian Suite
- Familiarity with DataDog, NewRelic, Nagios, and related tools
- Experience with Git and SVN
- Experience with Selenium, JMeter, and other automated testing tools
- Experience managing continuous integration servers such as Jenkins
- Experience as a DevOps engineers in a scalable production environment
- Motivated self-starter capable of handling multiple priorities
Keywords: DevOps Engineer, Mid-Level, AWS, Cloud Formation, Code Development, Infrastructure as Code, Automated Tools, Continuous Delivery, CI/CD, Atlassian Suite, DataDog, NewRelic, Nagios, Git, SVN, Selenium, JMeter
Job ID: 306813
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts