Senior Java Software Engineer
Requisition Number: 307448
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 307448
Our client is a premier technology integrator with approximately 33,000 employees worldwide. With a strong commitment to supporting programs of national importance, our client is able to help solve our country’s most significant problems. They are currently looking for a Senior Java Software Engineer to join their incredible team.
Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident with the ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
Responsibilities of the Senior Java Software Engineer:
- Design, develop, and maintain enterprise system in an Agile development environment
- Create and update documentation relevant to design, development, and testing
- Follow industry standard development best practices as well as enterprise protocol
- Troubleshoot and drive issues to resolution
- Collaborate with internal teams and external customers
Requirements of the Senior Java Software Engineer:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent technical discipline
- At least 7 years of relevant experience
- Expertise in Java and object oriented design and development
- Experience with database design, development, and troubleshooting
- Experience with the software development life cycle
- Ability to apply industry standard best practices for software development for all tasks
- Experience with automated testing, TDD, and CI/CD
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
Keywords: Senior Software Engineer, Java, JEE, Spring MVC, Spring JDBC,, XML, PL/SQL, Object Oriented Design, OOD, Software Development Life Cycle, SDLC, Automated Testing, TDD, CI/CD, Communication
Job ID: 307448
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts