Blue Ash, OH
Requisition Number: 307845
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 307845
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Rate: $55.00-70.00/ hr + Health, Dental, Vision, 401k Benefits
Duration: 12+ month contract to hire
Our large client in Cincinnati is looking for a Product Manager with retail and marketing experience in an Agile environment to join their team. In this role, you will be responsible for assigning, coordinating, and tracking team member responsibilities, as well as identifying appropriate resource needs in order to create and execute resource plans.
- Promote and demonstrate core agile principles of collaboration, prioritization, team accountability and visibility.
- Manage project risk, develop mitigation plans, and escalate decisions and unresolved issues.
- Responsible for writing high quality stories
- Work with vendor to organize and facilitate planning and coordination including release / Potentially Shippable Increments planning, iteration planning, daily stand-ups, iteration review/demos, and retrospectives.
- Hold team accountable to tenants of the agile SDLC (Software Delivery Life Cycle) and their internal working agreements.
- At least 8 years of Project Management experience (at least 4 years working on Agile projects)
- SAFe experience is preferred
- Extensive experience with technical task estimation.
- Proven ability to work under aggressive timelines on large and highly complex projects
For Immediate consideration please send an updated MS word version of your resume to email@example.com
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts