Release Manager for CI/CD Environment
Requisition Number: 306187
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 306187
Our highly regarded client is seeking a Release Manager for a CI/CD environment to join their team.
Responsibilities of the Release Manager for CI/CD Environment:
- Provide leadership relating to Release Management
- Design a lean release process end-to-end
- Develop a method to identify and remedy risks
- Track release cycle activity and deliver reports
- Help to design continuous integration, continuous delivery, and deployment automation
Requirements of the Release Manager for CI/CD Environment:
- Demonstrated experience in CI/CD environment
- Proven success with continuous delivery software
- Familiar with Kanban, Scrum
- Python, Go, Shell scripting skills
- Familiar with Git/GitFlow
Keywords: Release Manager, CI/CD, Kanban, Scrum, Python, Go, Shell Scripting, Git, GitFlow
Job ID: 306187
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts